Are you crazy about fashion? A blog addict? Know your Miu Miu from your Marc Jacobs? Your Style Bubble from your Liberty London Girl? Do PPC and SEO come naturally to you? Can you spot an e-commerce KPI from 20 paces? Is your customer care second to none?
If you answered yes to all these questions, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for a an Online Marketing Coordinator for our London based office to look after all the fantastic Self Service brands in the UK and Europe, acting as the brand ambassador for several current and cool fashion brands.
The main brand you will look after is Wildfox, a hip LA knitwear brand that has a HUGE cult following, but you will also look after Disney Couture Jewellery, Junk Food Clothing
- Planning and developing all UK and European marketing activity for Wildfox Couture, Junk Food Clothing, Disney Couture Jewellery, Spirithoods, LNA and the Self Service UK brand.
- Building brand awareness, customer engagement, customer acquisition and retention through social media tools for all Self Service UK Brands, acting as the brand ambassador.
- Editing, planning and writing the company’s fashion/retail blog, www.selfserviceuk.wordpress.com
- Developing and generating content/copy for social media accounts and the blog and monitoring and maintaining social media accounts and the blog.
- Running partnership campaigns and competitions on social networking sites and external blogs/digital publishers and publications.
- Managing email databases, email planning and CRM, including copywriting and briefing creative teams.
- Planning and managing PPC and affiliate campaigns with an external agency.
- Liaising with PR agencies, press and bloggers to increase marketing opportunities, brand awareness and sales.
- Ecommerce/blog analytics reporting (Google Analytics).
- Ecommerce merchandising for the www.wildfoxcouture.co.uk site.
- Managing shipping, distribution and all customer care queries for the www.wildfoxcouture.co.uk site.
- Researching new digital platforms, competitor activity and marketing possibilities.
If this sounds like you, then email Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your CV.